According to the psychiatrist of the Ministry of Health, Jesus Alfonso Rodriguez Aldape, these symptoms occur in the part of the population during the first two weeks of the change, while the body gets used to the new schedule.
“What we see most often are the people who have difficulty sleeping because they already have a biological clock, which is different from the conventional clock we have.
We have a bedtime and wake up time, they are related changes of sunlight, then to modify it, we are changing the social clock but not the biological one, “he said.
Jet Lag Formula Against Jet Lag
For this reason, some people may have irritability, anxiety or difficulty sleeping, in addition to fatigue, which is also associated with the so-called jet lag (jet lag), which occurs when changing dramatically from time to travel to other cities.
“They are very similar to those who think like jet lag, which is the disease that is related to schedule changes when one travels. Two or three days walk tired, irritable, headache, deconcentrated, forgetful, but happens when you have it adapt to schedule changes, for example, three or more hours, “he added.
Jet Lag Affects More
The psychiatrist noted that this phenomenon occurs in a slight percentage of the population, however. Usually, it affects people who have sleep problems and irregular schedules work.
“It is seen in individuals who have difficulty sleeping emotional problems, same with people changing times, operators, personnel working in hospitals, they also have difficulty adapting and are those who are more pronounced, as the elderly “he concluded.
The jet lag also is known as jet lag, circadian dysrhythmia or time zones syndrome; an imbalance occurred between the internal clock of a person.
The jet lag is also known as jet lag, circadian dysrhythmia or time zones syndrome; an imbalance took place between the inner clock of a person (marking periods of sleep and wakefulness) and the new schedule that is set to air travel long distances through multiple time regions, could have treatment.
- A team of researchers claims that Jet Lag Formula is a cure that helps the body to produce more of the hormone melatonin improve sleep the rest of the travelers affected by the time change and workers with rotating schedules.
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. The company, based in Maryland, United States, reported on two studies of its drug tasimelteon, also known as VEC-162, which showed that the drug helped patients sleep longer and more deeply than a placebo.
- The authors noted that people with so-called circadian rhythm disorders could be helped with this medication.
- These disorders involve persistent sleep problems such as insomnia when trying to sleep and very sleepy when it comes to staying awake, the researchers explained.
- “Tasimelteon has the potential to treat patients with persistent insomnia associated with circadian rhythm disorders, including people affected by jet lag or those who work at night or very early in the morning, ” he wrote in The Lancet.
Colleagues used to work for the company and conducted trials in Phase II, and III of the drug, to demonstrate its safety and performance. Volunteers slept in labs and were evaluated through devices called polysomnographs, which measure activity during sleep.
Melatonin may also fight the “jet-lag” or hour, but the counter products are not regulated and have not consistently shown to help address this or other sleep disorders, the researchers said.
The study mentioned US labor statistics showing that about 20% of the workforce, or about 19.7 million workers, get up very early and start working between 2:30.
7 am In a commentary on the research, Daniel Cardinali doctors from the University of Buenos Aires and Diego Golombek of the Universidad Nacional de Quilmes in Argentina, indicated that sedatives such as Valium could be addictive.
“Workers with rotating days, aircrews, tourists, football teams and many others receive excellent study results Shantha Rajaratnam and colleagues published in The Lancet, ” wrote Cardinali and Golombek.